1. foot - noun
· the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
2. foot - noun
· a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard; "he is six feet tall"
3. foot - noun
· the lower part of anything; "curled up on the foot of the bed"; "the foot of the page"; "the foot of the list"; "the foot of the mountain"
4. foot - noun
· the pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings
5. foot - noun
· lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
6. foot - noun
· any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
7. foot - noun
· travel by walking; "he followed on foot"; "the swiftest of foot"
8. foot - noun
· a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
9. foot - noun
· an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot; "there came ten thousand horsemen and as many fully-armed foot"
10. foot - noun
· (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
11. foot - noun
· a support resembling a pedal extremity; "one foot of the chair was on the carpet"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.