1. bottom - noun
· the lower side of anything
2. bottom - noun
· the lowest part of anything; "they started at the bottom of the hill"
3. bottom - noun
· the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Synonym(s): buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind_end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear_end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail_end, tooshie, tush, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
4. bottom - noun
· the second half of an inning; while the home team is at bat
5. bottom - noun
· a depression forming the ground under a body of water; "he searched for treasure on the ocean bed"
6. bottom - noun
· low-lying alluvial land near a river
7. bottom - noun
· a cargo ship; "they did much of their overseas trade in foreign bottoms"
8. bottom - verb
· provide with a bottom or a seat; "bottom the chairs"
9. bottom - verb
· strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom
10. bottom - verb
· come to understand
11. bottom - adjective
· situated at the bottom or lowest position; "the bottom drawer"
12. bottom - adjective
· the lowest rank; "bottom member of the class"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.