1. falling_out - noun
· a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations"
2. fall_out - verb
· have a breach in relations; "We fell out over a trivial question"
3. fall_out - verb
· come as a logical consequence; follow logically; "It follows that your assertion is false"; "the theorem falls out nicely"
4. fall_out - verb
· come off; "His hair and teeth fell out"
5. fall_out - verb
· leave (a barracks) in order to take a place in a military formation, or leave a military formation; "the soldiers fell out"
6. fall_out - verb
· come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.