1. drape - noun
· hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
2. drape - noun
· the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
3. drape - noun
· a sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
4. drape - verb
· arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
5. drape - verb
· place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
6. drape - verb
· cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
7. drape - verb
· cover or dress loosely with cloth; "drape the statue with a sheet"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.