1. crown - noun
· the Crown (or the reigning monarch) as the symbol of the power and authority of a monarchy; "the colonies revolted against the Crown"
2. crown - noun
· the part of a tooth above the gum that is covered with enamel
3. crown - noun
· a wreath or garland worn on the head to signify victory
4. crown - noun
· an ornamental jeweled headdress signifying sovereignty
5. crown - noun
· the part of a hat (the vertex) that covers the crown of the head
6. crown - noun
· an English coin worth 5 shillings
7. crown - noun
· the upper branches and leaves of a tree or other plant
8. crown - noun
· the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill); "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
9. crown - noun
· the award given to the champion
10. crown - noun
· the top of the head
11. crown - noun
· (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
12. crown - noun
· the center of a cambered road
13. crown - verb
· invest with regal power; enthrone; "The prince was crowned in Westminster Abbey"
14. crown - verb
· be the culminating event; "The speech crowned the meeting"
15. crown - verb
· form the topmost part of; "A weather vane crowns the building"
16. crown - verb
· put an enamel cover on; "crown my teeth"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.