1. crown - noun
· the Crown (or the reigning monarch) as the symbol of the power and authority of a monarchy; "the colonies revolted against the Crown"
2. crown - noun
· the part of a tooth above the gum that is covered with enamel
3. crown - noun
· a wreath or garland worn on the head to signify victory
4. crown - noun
· an ornamental jeweled headdress signifying sovereignty
5. crown - noun
· the part of a hat (the vertex) that covers the crown of the head
6. crown - noun
· an English coin worth 5 shillings
7. crown - noun
· the upper branches and leaves of a tree or other plant
8. crown - noun
· the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill); "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
9. crown - noun
· the award given to the champion
10. crown - noun
· the top of the head
11. crown - noun
· (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
12. crown - noun
· the center of a cambered road
13. crown - verb
· invest with regal power; enthrone; "The prince was crowned in Westminster Abbey"
14. crown - verb
· be the culminating event; "The speech crowned the meeting"
15. crown - verb
· form the topmost part of; "A weather vane crowns the building"
16. crown - verb
· put an enamel cover on; "crown my teeth"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.