1. poll - noun
· an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
2. poll - noun
· the top of the head
3. poll - noun
· the part of the head between the ears
4. poll - noun
· a tame parrot
5. poll - noun
· the counting of votes (as in an election)
6. poll - verb
· get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
7. poll - verb
· vote in an election at a polling station
8. poll - verb
· get the votes of
9. poll - verb
· convert into a pollard; "pollard trees"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.