1. vest - noun
· a man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat
2. vest - noun
· a collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body
3. vest - verb
· provide with power and authority; "They vested the council with special rights"
4. vest - verb
· place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons; "She vested her vast fortune in her two sons"
5. vest - verb
· become legally vested; "The property vests in the trustees"
6. vest - verb
· clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
7. vest - verb
· clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.