1. corner - noun
· a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
2. corner - noun
· the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
3. corner - noun
· an interior angle formed by two meeting walls; "a piano was in one corner of the room"
4. corner - noun
· the intersection of two streets; "standing on the corner watching all the girls go by"
5. corner - noun
· the point where three areas or surfaces meet or intersect; "the corners of a cube"
6. corner - noun
· a small concavity
7. corner - noun
· a temporary monopoly on a kind of commercial trade; "a corner on the silver market"
8. corner - noun
· a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible; "his lying got him into a tight corner"
9. corner - noun
· a projecting part where two sides or edges meet; "he knocked off the corners"
10. corner - noun
· a remote area; "in many corners of the world they still practice slavery"
11. corner - noun
· (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building; especially one formed by a cornerstone
12. corner - verb
· gain control over; "corner the gold market"
13. corner - verb
· force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
14. corner - verb
· turn a corner; "the car corners"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.