1. intersection - noun
· a point where lines intersect
2. intersection - noun
· a junction where one street or road crosses another
3. intersection - noun
· a point or set of points common to two or more geometric configurations
4. intersection - noun
· the set of elements common to two or more sets; "the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
5. intersection - noun
· a representation of common ground between theories or phenomena; "there was no overlap between their proposals"
6. intersection - noun
· the act of intersecting (as joining by causing your path to intersect your target's path)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.