1. chair - noun
· a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
2. chair - noun
· the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
3. chair - noun
· the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization; "address your remarks to the chairperson"
4. chair - noun
· an instrument of execution by electrocution; resembles an ordinary seat for one person; "the murderer was sentenced to die in the chair"
5. chair - noun
· a particular seat in an orchestra; "he is second chair violin"
6. chair - verb
· act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
7. chair - verb
· preside over; "John moderated the discussion"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.