1. bum - noun
· a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git'"
2. bum - noun
· a vagrant; "a homeless tramp"; "he tried to help the really down-and-out bums"
3. bum - noun
· person who does no work; "a lazy bum"
4. bum - noun
· the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Synonym(s): buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind_end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear_end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail_end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
5. bum - verb
· ask for and get free; be a parasite
6. bum - verb
· be lazy or idle; "Her son is just bumming around all day"
7. bum - adjective
· of very poor quality; flimsy
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.