1. barrel - noun
· a tube through which a bullet travels when a gun is fired
2. barrel - noun
· a cylindrical container that holds liquids
3. barrel - noun
· a bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
4. barrel - noun
· the quantity that a barrel (of any size) will hold
5. barrel - noun
· any of various units of capacity; "a barrel of beer is 31 gallons and a barrel of oil is 42 gallons"
6. barrel - verb
· put in barrels
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.