1. worrying - noun
· the act of harassing someone
2. worrying - noun
· the act of moving something by repeated tugs or pushes; "vigorous worrying finally loosened the saw"
3. worry - verb
· be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy; "I worry about my job"
4. worry - verb
· be concerned with; "I worry about my grades"
5. worry - verb
· disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress; "I cannot sleep--my daughter's health is worrying me"
6. worry - verb
· be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
7. worry - verb
· lacerate by biting; "the dog worried his bone"
8. worry - verb
· touch or rub constantly; "The old man worried his beads"
9. worrying - adjective
· causing distress or worry or anxiety; "distressing (or disturbing) news"; "lived in heroic if something distressful isolation"; "a disturbing amount of crime"; "a revelation that was most perturbing"; "a new and troubling thought"; "in a particularly worrisome predicament"; "a worrying situation"; "a worrying time"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.