1. trouble - verb
· move deeply; "This book upset me"; "A troubling thought"
2. trouble - verb
· to cause inconvenience or discomfort to; "Sorry to trouble you, but..."
3. trouble - verb
· disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
4. trouble - verb
· take the trouble to do something; concern oneself; "He did not trouble to call his mother on her birthday"; "Don't bother, please"
5. trouble - verb
· cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
6. troubling - adjective
· causing distress or worry or anxiety; "distressing (or disturbing) news"; "lived in heroic if something distressful isolation"; "a disturbing amount of crime"; "a revelation that was most perturbing"; "a new and troubling thought"; "in a particularly worrisome predicament"; "a worrying situation"; "a worrying time"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.