1. concern - noun
· something that interests you because it is important or affects you; "the safety of the ship is the captain's concern"
2. concern - noun
· an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction"
3. concern - noun
· a feeling of sympathy for someone or something; "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
4. concern - noun
· something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "it's a major worry"
5. concern - noun
· a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
6. concern - verb
· be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
7. concern - verb
· be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.