1. involvement - noun
· the act of sharing in the activities of a group; "the teacher tried to increase his students' engagement in class activities"
2. involvement - noun
· a connection of inclusion or containment; "he escaped involvement in the accident"; "there was additional involvement of the liver and spleen"
3. involvement - noun
· a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something; "an interest in music"
4. involvement - noun
· a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
5. involvement - noun
· the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.