1. wonder - noun
· the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
2. wonder - noun
· something that causes feelings of wonder; "the wonders of modern science"
3. wonder - noun
· a state in which you want to learn more about something
4. wonder - verb
· have a wish or desire to know something; "He wondered who had built this beautiful church"
5. wonder - verb
· place in doubt or express doubtful speculation; "I wonder whether this was the right thing to do"; "she wondered whether it would snow tonight"
6. wonder - verb
· be amazed at; "We marvelled at the child's linguistic abilities"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.