Dictionary Results for business|
1. business - noun
· a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
Synonym(s): concern, business_concern, business_organization, business_organisation
2. business - noun
· the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
Synonym(s): commercial_enterprise, business_enterprise
Hypernym(s): commerce, commercialism, mercantilism
3. business - noun
· the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
Synonym(s): occupation, job, line_of_work, line
4. business - noun
· a rightful concern or responsibility; "it's none of your business"; "mind your own business"
Hypernym(s): concern, worry, headache, vexation
5. business - noun
· an immediate objective; "gossip was the main business of the evening"
Hypernym(s): aim, object, objective, target
6. business - noun
· the volume of commercial activity; "business is good today"; "show me where the business was today"
Hypernym(s): business_activity, commercial_activity
7. business - noun
· business concerns collectively; "Government and business could not agree"
8. business - noun
· customers collectively; "they have an upper class clientele"
Synonym(s): clientele, patronage
9. business - noun
· incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect; "his business with the cane was hilarious"
Synonym(s): stage_business, byplay
Hypernym(s): acting, playing, playacting, performing
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.