1. sector - noun
· a plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle
2. sector - noun
· a social group that forms part of the society or the economy; "the public sector"
3. sector - noun
· a particular aspect of life or activity; "he was helpless in an important sector of his life"
4. sector - noun
· the minimum track length that can be assigned to store information; unless otherwise specified a sector of data consists of 512 bytes
5. sector - noun
· a portion of a military position
6. sector - noun
· measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.