1. tease - noun
· someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
2. tease - noun
· a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
3. tease - noun
· the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances; "he ignored their teases"; "his ribbing was gentle but persistent"
4. tease - verb
· annoy persistently; "The children teased the boy because of his stammer"
5. tease - verb
· harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
6. tease - verb
· to arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them; "The advertisement is intended to tease the customers"; "She has a way of teasing men with her flirtatious behavior"
7. tease - verb
· tear into pieces; "tease tissue for microscopic examinations"
8. tease - verb
· raise the nap of (fabrics)
9. tease - verb
· disentangle and raise the fibers of; "tease wool"
10. tease - verb
· separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
11. tease - verb
· mock or make fun of playfully; "the flirting man teased the young woman"
12. tease - verb
· ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.