1. straighten_out - verb
· settle or put right; "we need to iron out our disagreements"
2. straighten_out - verb
· extricate from entanglement; "Can you disentangle the cord?"
3. straighten_out - verb
· change for the better; "The lazy student promised to reform"; "the habitual cheater finally saw the light"
4. straighten_out - verb
· make straight
5. straighten_out - verb
· make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
6. straighten_out - verb
· put (things or places) in order; "Tidy up your room!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.