1. skip - verb
· bypass; "He skipped a row in the text and so the sentence was incomprehensible"
2. skip - verb
· intentionally fail to attend; "cut class"
3. skip - verb
· jump lightly
4. skip - verb
· leave suddenly; "She persuaded him to decamp"; "skip town"
5. skip - verb
· bound off one point after another
6. skip - verb
· cause to skip over a surface; "Skip a stone across the pond"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.