1. neglect - noun
· lack of attention and due care
2. neglect - noun
· the state of something that has been unused and neglected; "the house was in a terrible state of neglect"
3. neglect - noun
· willful lack of care and attention
4. neglect - noun
· the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
5. neglect - noun
· failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
6. neglect - verb
· leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
7. neglect - verb
· fail to do something; leave something undone; "She failed to notice that her child was no longer in his crib"; "The secretary failed to call the customer and the company lost the account"
8. neglect - verb
· fail to attend to; "he neglects his children"
9. neglect - verb
· give little or no attention to; "Disregard the errors"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.