1. leap - noun
· a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
2. leap - noun
· an abrupt transition; "a successful leap from college to the major leagues"
3. leap - noun
· a sudden and decisive increase; "a jump in attendance"
4. leap - noun
· the distance leaped (or to be leaped); "a leap of 10 feet"
5. leap - verb
· move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
6. leap - verb
· pass abruptly from one state or topic to another; "leap into fame"; "jump to a conclusion"; "jump from one thing to another"
7. leap - verb
· jump down from an elevated point; "the parachutist didn't want to jump"; "every year, hundreds of people jump off the Golden Gate bridge"; "the widow leapt into the funeral pyre"
8. leap - verb
· cause to jump or leap; "the trainer jumped the tiger through the hoop"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.