Dictionary Results for miss|
1. miss - noun
· a young female; "a young lady of 18"
Synonym(s): girl, missy, young_lady, young_woman, fille
Hypernym(s): woman, adult_female
2. miss - noun
· a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
3. miss - noun
· a form of address for an unmarried woman
Hypernym(s): title, title_of_respect, form_of_address
4. miss - verb
· fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind; "I missed that remark"; "She missed his point"; "We lost part of what he said"
5. miss - verb
· feel or suffer from the lack of; "He misses his mother"
Hypernym(s): desire, want
6. miss - verb
· fail to attend an event or activity; "I missed the concert"; "He missed school for a week"
Hypernym(s): fail, neglect
7. miss - verb
· leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
Synonym(s): neglect, pretermit, omit, drop, leave_out, overlook, overleap
8. miss - verb
· fail to reach or get to; "She missed her train"
Hypernym(s): fail, go_wrong, miscarry
9. miss - verb
· be without; "This soup lacks salt"; "There is something missing in my jewelry box!"
10. miss - verb
· fail to reach; "The arrow missed the target"
11. miss - verb
· be absent; "The child had been missing for a week"
12. miss - verb
· fail to experience; "Fortunately, I missed the hurricane"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.