1. sex - noun
· activities associated with sexual intercourse; "they had sex in the back seat"
2. sex - noun
· either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided; "the war between the sexes"
3. sex - noun
· all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses; "he wanted a better sex life"; "the film contained no sex or violence"
4. sex - noun
· the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles; "she didn't want to know the sex of the foetus"
5. sex - verb
· stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
6. sex - verb
· tell the sex (of young chickens)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.