1. excite - verb
· arouse or elicit a feeling
2. excite - verb
· act as a stimulant; "The book stimulated her imagination"; "This play stimulates"
3. excite - verb
· stir feelings in; "stimulate my appetite"; "excite the audience"; "stir emotions"
4. excite - verb
· cause to be agitated, excited, or roused; "The speaker charged up the crowd with his inflammatory remarks"
5. excite - verb
· stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
6. excite - verb
· stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country"
7. excite - verb
· raise to a higher energy level; "excite the atoms"
8. excite - verb
· produce a magnetic field in; "excite the neurons"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.