1. family - noun
· a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"; "the family refused to accept his will"
2. family - noun
· primary social group; parents and children; "he wanted to have a good job before starting a family"
3. family - noun
· a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
4. family - noun
· people descended from a common ancestor; "his family has lived in Massachusetts since the Mayflower"
5. family - noun
· a person having kinship with another or others; "he's kin"; "he's family"
6. family - noun
· (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera; "sharks belong to the fish family"
7. family - noun
· a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
8. family - noun
· an association of people who share common beliefs or activities; "the message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the company family"; "the church welcomed new members into its fellowship"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.