1. origin - noun
· the place where something begins, where it springs into being; "the Italian beginning of the Renaissance"; "Jupiter was the origin of the radiation"; "Pittsburgh is the source of the Ohio River"; "communism's Russian root"
2. origin - noun
· properties attributable to your ancestry; "he comes from good origins"
3. origin - noun
· an event that is a beginning; a first part or stage of subsequent events
4. origin - noun
· the point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values of the coordinates are all zero
5. origin - noun
· the source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived; "the rumor had its origin in idle gossip"; "vegetable origins"; "mineral origin"; "origin in sensation"
6. origin - noun
· the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.