1. rubbing - noun
· the resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another
2. rubbing - noun
· representation consisting of a copy (as of an engraving) made by laying paper over something and rubbing it with charcoal
3. rubbing - noun
· effort expended in moving one object over another with pressure
4. rub - verb
· move over something with pressure; "rub my hands"; "rub oil into her skin"
5. rub - verb
· cause friction; "my sweater scratches"
6. rub - verb
· scrape or rub as if to relieve itching; "Don't scratch your insect bites!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.