1. kink - noun
· a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
2. kink - noun
· a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
3. kink - noun
· a person with unusual sexual tastes
4. kink - noun
· an eccentric idea
5. kink - noun
· a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation; "there are still a few kinks to iron out"
6. kink - verb
· curl tightly; "crimp hair"
7. kink - verb
· form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.