1. cramp - noun
· a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
2. cramp - noun
· a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
3. cramp - noun
· a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together
4. cramp - verb
· secure with a cramp; "cramp the wood"
5. cramp - verb
· prevent the progress or free movement of; "He was hampered in his efforts by the bad weather"; "the imperialist nation wanted to strangle the free trade between the two small countries"
6. cramp - verb
· affect with or as if with a cramp
7. cramp - verb
· suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.