1. trammel - noun
· a fishing net with three layers; the outer two are coarse mesh and the loose inner layer is fine mesh
2. trammel - noun
· an adjustable pothook set in a fireplace
3. trammel - noun
· a restraint that is used to teach a horse to amble
4. trammel - noun
· a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
5. trammel - verb
· catch in or as if in a trap; "The men trap foxes"
6. trammel - verb
· place limits on (extent or amount or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.