1. clinch - noun
· (boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily
2. clinch - noun
· a small slip noose made with seizing
3. clinch - noun
· the flattened part of a nail or bolt or rivet
4. clinch - noun
· a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
5. clinch - noun
· a tight or amorous embrace; "come here and give me a big hug"
6. clinch - verb
· secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts; "The girder was clinched into the wall"
7. clinch - verb
· hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
8. clinch - verb
· hold in a tight grasp; "clench a steering wheel"
9. clinch - verb
· embrace amorously
10. clinch - verb
· flatten the ends (of nails and rivets); "the nails were clinched"
11. clinch - verb
· settle conclusively; "clinch a deal"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.