1. intervention - noun
· the act of intervening (as to mediate a dispute, etc.); "it occurs without human intervention"
2. intervention - noun
· a policy of intervening in the affairs of other countries
3. intervention - noun
· the act or fact of interposing one thing between or among others
4. intervention - noun
· (law) a proceeding that permits a person to enter into a lawsuit already in progress; admission of person not an original party to the suit so that person can protect some right or interest that is allegedly affected by the proceedings; "the purpose of intervention is to prevent unnecessary duplication of lawsuits"
5. intervention - noun
· care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.