1. attention - noun
· the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
2. attention - noun
· the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
3. attention - noun
· a general interest that leads people to want to know more; "She was the center of attention"
4. attention - noun
· a courteous act indicating affection; "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
5. attention - noun
· the faculty or power of mental concentration; "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
6. attention - noun
· a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review; "the troops stood at attention"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.