1. interference - noun
· a policy of intervening in the affairs of other countries
2. interference - noun
· the act of hindering or obstructing or impeding
3. interference - noun
· electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
4. interference - noun
· (American football) blocking a player's path with your body; "he ran interference for the quarterback"
5. interference - noun
· any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.