1. grass - noun
· narrow-leaved green herbage: grown as lawns; used as pasture for grazing animals; cut and dried as hay
2. grass - noun
· German writer of novels and poetry and plays (born 1927)
3. grass - noun
· a police informer who implicates many people
4. grass - noun
· bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
5. grass - noun
· street names for marijuana
6. grass - verb
· shoot down, of birds
7. grass - verb
· cover with grass; "The owners decided to grass their property"
8. grass - verb
· spread out clothes on the grass to let it dry and bleach
9. grass - verb
· cover with grass
10. grass - verb
· feed with grass
11. grass - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.