Dictionary Results for shit|
1. shit - noun
· obscene terms for feces
Synonym(s): crap, dirt, shite, poop, turd
Hypernym(s): fecal_matter, faecal_matter, feces, faeces, BM, stool, ordure, dejection
2. shit - noun
· obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
Synonym(s): bullshit, bull, Irish_bull, horseshit, crap, dogshit
Hypernym(s): bunk, bunkum, buncombe, guff, rot, hogwash
3. shit - noun
· a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
Synonym(s): jack, doodly-squat, diddly-squat, diddlysquat, diddly-shit, diddlyshit, diddly, diddley, squat
Hypernym(s): small_indefinite_quantity, small_indefinite_amount
4. shit - noun
· a coarse term for defecation; "he took a shit"
Hypernym(s): defecation, laxation, shitting
5. shit - noun
· insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
Synonym(s): asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, mother_fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son_of_a_bitch, SOB
Hypernym(s): unpleasant_person, disagreeable_person
6. shit - noun
· something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
Synonym(s): damn, darn, hoot, red_cent, shucks, tinker%27s_damn, tinker%27s_dam
Hypernym(s): worthlessness, ineptitude
7. shit - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
Synonym(s): denounce, tell_on, betray, give_away, rat, grass, shop, snitch, stag
8. shit - verb
· have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
Synonym(s): stool, defecate, take_a_shit, take_a_crap, ca-ca, crap, make
Hypernym(s): excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.