1. stool - noun
· a simple seat without a back or arms
2. stool - noun
· solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
3. stool - noun
· (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
4. stool - noun
· a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
5. stool - verb
· lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
6. stool - verb
· react to a decoy, of wildfowl
7. stool - verb
· grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
8. stool - verb
· have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.