1. dump - noun
· a coarse term for defecation; "he took a shit"
2. dump - noun
· a piece of land where waste materials are dumped
3. dump - noun
· (computer science) a copy of the contents of a computer storage device; sometimes used in debugging programs
4. dump - noun
· a place where supplies can be stored; "an ammunition dump"
5. dump - verb
· throw away as refuse; "No dumping in these woods!"
6. dump - verb
· sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly; "The company dumped him after many years of service"; "She dumped her boyfriend when she fell in love with a rich man"
7. dump - verb
· sell at artificially low prices
8. dump - verb
· drop (stuff) in a heap or mass; "The truck dumped the garbage in the street"
9. dump - verb
· fall abruptly; "It plunged to the bottom of the well"
10. dump - verb
· knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.