1. spread_out - verb
· move outward; "The soldiers fanned out"
2. spread_out - verb
· set out or stretch in a line, succession, or series; "the houses were strung out in a long row"
3. spread_out - verb
· strew or distribute over an area; "He spread fertilizer over the lawn"; "scatter cards across the table"
4. spread_out - verb
· extend in one or more directions; "The dough expands"
5. spread_out - verb
· turn outward; "These birds can splay out their toes"; "ballet dancers can rotate their legs out by 90 degrees"
6. spread_out - verb
· move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached"
7. spread_out - verb
· spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.