1. pip - noun
· a disease of poultry
2. pip - noun
· a minor nonspecific ailment
3. pip - noun
· a small hard seed found in some fruits
4. pip - noun
· a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
5. pip - noun
· a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
6. pip - verb
· kill by firing a missile
7. pip - verb
· hit with a missile from a weapon
8. pip - verb
· defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.