1. get_out - verb
· move out of or depart from; "leave the room"; "the fugitive has left the country"
2. get_out - verb
· take out of a container or enclosed space; "Get out your best dress--we are going to a party!"
3. get_out - verb
· move out or away; "The troops pulled out after the cease-fire"
4. get_out - verb
· express with difficulty; "I managed to get out a few words"
5. get_out - verb
· bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover; "draw a weapon"; "pull out a gun"; "The mugger pulled a knife on his victim"
6. get_out - verb
· be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning"
7. get_out - verb
· escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action; "She gets away with murder!"; "I couldn't get out from under these responsibilities"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.