1. get_off - verb
· leave a vehicle, aircraft, etc.
2. get_off - verb
· be relieved of one's duties temporarily
3. get_off - verb
· transfer; "The spy sent the classified information off to Russia"
4. get_off - verb
· cause to be acquitted; get off the hook; in a legal case; "The lawyer got him off, even though there was no doubt in everybody's mind that he killed his wife"
5. get_off - verb
· escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action; "She gets away with murder!"; "I couldn't get out from under these responsibilities"
6. get_off - verb
· enjoy in a sexual way; "He gets off on shoes"
7. get_off - verb
· alight from (a horse)
8. get_off - verb
· get out of quickly; "The officer hopped out when he spotted an illegally parked car"
9. get_off - verb
· send via the postal service; "I'll mail you the check tomorrow"
10. get_off - verb
· get high, stoned, or drugged; "He trips every weekend"
11. get_off - verb
· deliver verbally; "He got off the best line I've heard in a long time"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.