1. take_away - verb
· remove from a certain place, environment, or mental or emotional state; transport into a new location or state; "Their dreams carried the Romantics away into distant lands"; "The car carried us off to the meeting"; "I'll take you away on a holiday"; "I got carried away when I saw the dead man and I started to cry"
2. take_away - verb
· remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
3. take_away - verb
· take out or remove; "take out the chicken after adding the vegetables"
4. take_away - verb
· take from a person or place; "We took the abused child away from its parents"
5. take_away - verb
· buy and consume food from a restaurant or establishment that sells prepared food; "We'll take out pizza, since I am too tired to cook"
6. take_away - verb
· get rid of something abstract; "The death of her mother removed the last obstacle to their marriage"; "God takes away your sins"
7. take_away - verb
· take away a part from; diminish; "His bad manners detract from his good character"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.