1. bring_out - verb
· make visible; "Summer brings out bright clothes"; "He brings out the best in her"
2. bring_out - verb
· bring out of a specific state
3. bring_out - verb
· prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
4. bring_out - verb
· direct attention to, as if by means of contrast; "This dress accentuates your nice figure!"; "I set off these words by brackets"
5. bring_out - verb
· bring onto the market or release; "produce a movie"; "bring out a book"; "produce a new play"
6. bring_out - verb
· encourage to be less reserved; "The teacher tried to bring out the shy boy"
7. bring_out - verb
· take out of a container or enclosed space; "Get out your best dress--we are going to a party!"
8. bring_out - verb
· bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.
9. bring_out - verb
· make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won't reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"; "The newspaper uncovered the President's illegal dealings"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.