1. set_off - verb
· put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
2. set_off - verb
· leave; "The family took off for Florida"
3. set_off - verb
· direct attention to, as if by means of contrast; "This dress accentuates your nice figure!"; "I set off these words by brackets"
4. set_off - verb
· cause to burst with a violent release of energy; "We exploded the nuclear bomb"
5. set_off - verb
· make up for; "His skills offset his opponent's superior strength"
6. set_off - verb
· set in motion or cause to begin; "The guide set the tour off to a good start"
7. set_off - verb
· provoke or stir up; "incite a riot"; "set off great unrest among the people"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.