1. spark - noun
· a momentary flash of light
2. spark - noun
· merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance; "he had a sparkle in his eye"; "there's a perpetual twinkle in his eyes"
3. spark - noun
· electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
4. spark - noun
· a small but noticeable trace of some quality that might become stronger; "a spark of interest"; "a spark of decency"
5. spark - noun
· Scottish writer of satirical novels (born in 1918)
6. spark - noun
· a small fragment of a burning substance thrown out by burning material or by friction
7. spark - verb
· put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
8. spark - verb
· emit or produce sparks; "A high tension wire, brought down by a storm, can continue to spark"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.