1. suggestion - noun
· an idea that is suggested; "the picnic was her suggestion"
2. suggestion - noun
· a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection; "it was a suggestion we couldn't refuse"
3. suggestion - noun
· a just detectable amount; "he speaks French with a trace of an accent"; "a hint mockery in her manner"; "a tint of glamour"
4. suggestion - noun
· persuasion formulated as a suggestion
5. suggestion - noun
· the sequential mental process in which one thought leads to another by association
6. suggestion - noun
· the act of inducing hypnosis
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.